POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rendering skyboxes : rendering skyboxes Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  rendering skyboxes
From: Barron Gillon
Date: 7 May 2004 23:47:07
Message: <409c583b$1@news.povray.org>
I have an OpenGL project, and I was wanting to use pov to render textures
for my skybox.  Dos anyone have any experience with this?  I've been messing
with the sphere camera and, surprisingly enough, its textures map very well
to a sphere.  But I want to map to a box.  I've been playing with the output
of the sphere camera and concluded that it is a dead end.  Does anyone have
any insight?  Your help would be greatly appreciated!